The PA2B is a compact Class-D amplifier with two selectable line inputs and one balanced MIC with selectable phantom power. It is integrated with powerful features including speaker bridging, stereo or mono selection, EQ control, a microphone mixer, and simple-to-program RS-232 control. The PA2B amplifier is great for classroom and training room amplification, including speech reinforcement, and makes it easy to control room levels without feedback.
- 40W @ 4Ω mono or 2x20W @ 8Ω stereo audio output
- Independently controllable bass/treble/line EQ and Line/Mic volume
- Includes automatic noise gate for noise reduction on mic input
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.