The PA3 70/40 is a compact, Class-D amplifier that features an alternative 70V or 100V output, 2 stereo inputs, 1 digital audio input, and 1 MIC input. Users can control the PA3 via front panel buttons, IR, or RS232 commands. The PA3 is great for classroom and training room amplification, including speech reinforcement, thanks to its ducking, EQ control, and MIC mixer features.
70/100V amplifiers have a higher signal voltage than conventional stereo audio amplifiers (commonly referred to as “8 Ohm” systems) and allow for more speakers and longer signal distances.
- 70/100V @ 40W mono audio output
- RCA, 3.5mm, and S/PDIF inputs with independent bass, treble, and line EQ
- Controllable via RS232, TCP/IP/ IR remote, or front panel
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.