The 1201-MV is TEKVOX's most advanced 4K switcher ever, and acts as the heart of our BYOD video conferencing solutions. Packed with advanced features—including flexible multiview, auto-switching, USB bridging via 5-Play HDBaseT, a breakaway HDMI output, and CEC auto-power on—the 1201-MV is the ultimate switcher for any number of applications.
Pair the 1201-MV with its hub receiver to take full advantage of its sophisticated USB features, and to use it for TEKVOX's signature BYOD video conferencing.
1201-MV Universal Switcher Product Page
- The beating heart of TEKVOX's BYOD video conferencing solutions w/ 5-Play HDBaseT
- Supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10
- Revolutionary versatility with multiview, auto-switching, a breakaway HDMI output, and more
- Includes 5 HDMI inputs, and 1 USB-C input w/ 60W charging
The 1201-MV Universal Switcher won an InfoComm Best in Market 2021 Award from Sound & Video Contractor (SVC) magazine.
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.