When coupled with the 1201-MV, this receiver can transmit video, audio, RS232, USB, and LAN over a single Category cable. It supports 4K resolution, is PoC-capable, and acts as a USB 3.0 hub that is interconnected with the 1201-MV's USB 3.0 hub.
1201-MV Hub Receiver Product Page
- Supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:2:0
- Can carry video, audio, RS232, USB, and LAN up to 330 ft
- Acts as a USB 3.0 hub interconnected with the 1201-MV
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.