The TekFlex-16 and TekFlex-32 are high-performance flexible matrix switchers which allow any input to be routed seamlessly & independently to any output. All cards support plug-and-play installation, 4K resolutions, and include built-in scalers for compatibility with any display. Supported video formats include HDMI, DVI, SDI, and HDBase-T.
TekFlex-16: 12 flexible slots for input / output cards and 4 fixed output slots (any configuration from 12x4 to 1x15)
TekFlex-32: 24 flexible slots for input / output cards and 8 fixed output slots (any configuration from 24x8 to 1x31)
TekFlex-16 Product Page
- Route any input independently & seamlessly to any output
- All cards are plug-and-play and support 4K resolutions
- Advanced EDID management & built-in scaling for compatibility with any display
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.