The TekTouchPad is a 3.5" touchscreen with up to 32 fully-programmable buttons for serial control of A/V equipment. The TekTouchPad also features an inverted screen option for mounting upside-down on a wall, ensuring excellent visibility and ease of use anywhere. The TekTouchPad offers comprehensive control of RS232 devices with easy installation & customer-specific configuration in a compact, cost-effective package.
- Customizable logo page displays campus/company name and logo
- 4 8-button pages of fully-programmable button scripts
- Mountable anywhere with versatile hardware & configuration options
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.