TEKVOX's unique plenum-rated ceiling boxes allow inclusion of non-plenum rated products and cables in the ceiling next to the video projector or display. The ceiling box supplies a secure location for HDBaseT products, system controllers, and amplifiers, and provides power outlets as well.
- Removable equipment trays for easy installation & servicing of equipment
- Internal power outlets and external power, HDMI, and RS232 ports
- Plenum-rated for full compliance with fire safety codes
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.