The PA100W is a compact, Class-D audio amplifier featuring switchable stereo or mono output, complete EQ adjustment, and intuitive work status display. Thanks to its independent bass/treble/line EQ and support for RS232 control, this amplifier is ideal for offering adjustable audio in any classroom or conference room.
- 100W @ 4Ω mono or 2x50W @ 8Ω stereo audio output
- RCA, 3.5mm, and S/PDIF inputs with independent bass, treble, and line EQ
- Controllable via RS232, TCP/IP/ IR remote, or front panel
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.