The TCX10 is a 10” touchscreen with an embedded control processor—allowing it to function as a touchscreen and controller—that is mountable on a table or wall. The panel is powered via PoE, with a second network port for running other devices. AMX & Crestron control layouts can be imported and converted to function within the TEKVOX framework, making the TCX10 a versatile & more cost-effective touchscreen option for any A/V control system.
- 10″ projected capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 resolution
- Easily mounts on any table or wall with included hardware
- Compatible with Crestron & AMX control systems
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.