The DAN-B202 integrates 2x2 channels of Dante audio into a networked A/V system, and supports PoE for simplified installation. All inputs and outputs include adjustable gain, and all inputs support line & mic level signals, as well as 48V phantom power.
- Two line/mic analog inputs with adjustable gain and selectable 48V phantom power
- Two analog line-level outputs with adjustable volume control
- Integrates up to 2x2 Dante audio channels into networked A/V systems
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.