The TPHD422RA is an ultra-thin HDBaseT receiver with audio de-embedding that makes it the perfect choice for passing video to a display while routing audio to an amplifier. With multiple audio output formats, bi-directional IR and RS232 passthrough, and PoC-compatibility, this receiver makes for a versatile addition to any A/V system.
- 3.5mm, Coax, and Optical de-embedded audio outputs
- PoC-compatible for clean, single-cable installations
- Bi-directional IR and RS232 passthrough for remote communication & control
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.