The MV41 is a 4x1 HDMI switcher with support for full 1080p resolution and five different multiview configurations. Multiview allows up to four sources to be viewed on-screen at once, making it perfect for side-by-side comparisons or 4-person group collaboration sessions. The MV41 is controllable via RS232 using simple, intuitive commands, and includes internal scaling for compatibility with a wide range of different sources & displays.
- 5 viewing modes, including Fullscreen, Side-by-Side, and Quad View
- 4 HDMI inputs & 1 HDMI output, all with support for full 1080p@60Hz
- Controllable via RS232, IR remote, or front panel buttons
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.