The TPUH460S Camera Extender set consists of a transmitter and a receiver. It can extend 4K video up to 328 feet (100 meters) over a single CAT cable. It supports bi-directional RS-232 pass-through control and Ethernet extension. A PoC feature allows the transmitter to be powered by the receiver, ensuring that only one power adapter is needed for the set. The transmitter can provide 2.5 Amps of 12V power (30W) for powering cameras and other 12V peripheral devices.
- Extends 1080p or 4K signals up to 328 feet (100m) over a CAT Ethernet cable
- Bi-directional extension of RS-232 serial control & Ethernet LAN
- Provides up to 30W (DC 12V, 2.5A) for powering 3rd-party devices
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.