The SCU11-KVM converts a USB-C video signal to HDMI while providing charging, LAN connectivity, and USB data transfer to and from and devices connected to its built-in USB hub. It is compact, plug-and-play—with no setup, software, or drivers needed—and supports up to 4K resolutions.
- Converts USB-C input to HDMI output
- Supplies 60W charging, Gigabit LAN, and USB 3.1 data transfer to connected USB-C device
- Supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz 4:4:4
TEKVOX warranties products that are purchased directly or from authorized TEKVOX resellers. Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and of good condition. TEKVOX warranty covers:
- 3 years for electronic components and non-serialized cables
- 10 years on mechanical components, including ceiling boxes, cable housings, and mounting plates
- 10 years on individually-serialized cables (except where exposed to foot traffic or mechanical wear and tear)
- Lifetime on all TEKVOX factory programming (original specified functionality only)
Following diagnosis and troubleshooting (virtual or in-person), TEKVOX will repair or replace the defective product and pay reasonable ground transportation costs. If repair or an identical replacement is not available, TEKVOX will provide a comparable replacement product of equal value and feature set.
Warranty begins on receipt of product. If tracking information is unavailable, the warranty will begin 30 days after shipment.